Spotless and Spacious Entertainer
If you are tired of dated and dilapidated rentals, then look no further than 147 Balgowlah Road Balgowlah. Located perfectly for a doorstep “kiss and drop” to Manly West Public School, and a level stroll to Ciao Belli Ray’s Pizza, the only dilemma is how will you ensure you are the successful applicant ahead of all others.
Downstairs, the home is spacious, spotless and you will feel spoilt for choice when it comes to indoor and outdoor entertainment zones. The kitchen is well appointment and offers a brand-new stainless-steel fridge, and the laundry comes with a washer and dryer for added convenience. On this level, the standout feature must be the built-in bespoke cabinetry which helps ensure that the daily clutter is away, and the home feels minimalistic and pristine the whole time.
The backyard connects seamlessly via modern bi-folds, and spills out onto the alfresco terrace, and private yard, which is surrounded by mature hedging, and appointed with the latest “must have” by way of zero maintenance faux grass patio.
The accommodation on offer includes three bedrooms which are light and bright, with the upstairs vaulted ceilings giving the home that additional architectural charm so often absent in rental properties on the Northern Beaches. And when it comes to comfort, this home is next level, with air-conditioning and ducted vacuum system servicing both floors.
By way of location the home is situation within the heart of Balgowlah Village, with a morning coffee at Rosebery Street only moments away, the Butcher at Rosebery Street, and a Sunday snag at Bunnings a mere 250 metres from the front door. With groceries at either Woolies, Aldi’s or Balgowlah Stockland, the convenience here is about as good as it gets. With the bike path to Manly commencing across the road, the level ride to and from Queenscliff is one of the location’s best kept secrets.
- Large modern open plan kitchen and living spaces, which spill out onto the alfresco and private yard beyond.
- Well-appointed kitchen, complete with dishwasher, microwave and stainless-steel fridge.
- Internal laundry, which includes washer and dryer.
- Air-conditioning throughout, and ducted vacuum system throughout.
- Polished timber floors, plantation shutters, and modern bathrooms throughout.
- Ultra-private landscaped gardens.
- B -line Manly Vale, and public car park (700 metres level walk)
Contact your nearest Etch Agent to book an inspection.