Find out how much your home could be worth in the current market by reaching out to an Etch Real Estate agent today. To organise a discrete market appraisal simply fill out the form attached and one of our staff be in touch to find a time that suits you best.
What’s my Home Worth?
When it comes time to sell your home, your focus should always be on maximising the final sale price. For this reason, Etch Real Estate uses a combination of market data and database management tools to ensure only the highest quality buyers are shown through your home. We find that by setting the right expectations with buyers, and the right tone for your home via the latest marketing tools, the positive results are more likely to reflected in your final sales price.
Some additional focus points for your upcoming appraisal:
- Are there any simple updates to your home which would be low cost but high impact? Etch will identify these for you.
- Are there any outstanding maintenance concerns which would negatively impact the sale price? Etch will help identify which to address and which you can park (as the will have no impact on the final sale price).
- How effective is property styling to the Etch process and why?
- Why do other agents only focus on comparable data to generate their appraisals, while Etch Real Estate constantly break records and reshape prices via their sales?
- What influence do external factors like timing, weather, pandemics or global finances have on the value of my home? How has Etch been able to maximise sales in the local area while working with these external factors?
If you think your home is unique and deserves an above average result, contact Etch Real Estate to get the answes you deserve.
THE ETCH REAL ESTATE ADVANTAGE
Are you preparing to sell a home in one of Sydney’s Northern Beach suburbs? The home selling process has many steps that must be followed carefully. Combined with the exclusivity and desirability of the houses in these neighborhoods, it’s important that you approach the process carefully with the following selling tips.
Preparing to Sell Your Home
Etch can help you prepare to sell your home by guiding you through every step of the often overwhelming process. That includes all of the following steps:
- Cleaning and Fixing Small Issues – If there are any small, lingering issues that will impact curb appeal or lead to concern from a buyer, now is the time to call a beautification partner to make your home look perfect.
- Vital Renovations – If there are any vital renovations such as new major appliances, foundational or structural issues, or issues related to roofing, windows, or doors, consider making these changes now.
- Preparing for Inspection – We strongly recommend providing a Building and Pest Inspection first potential buyers come to your Open Home. This builds confidence in the campaign and potential buyers looking to purchase.
- Writing and Photographing the Description – Your real estate agent from Etch will write and prepare photography for all of your online listings. Start thinking about what you’d like to communicate to future buyers for these listings.
There are numerous things to keep in mind when selling a home and an Etch real estate agent can help you with each of them, ensuring the process is as streamlined as possible.
Preparing for the Selling Process
The selling process can be a smooth, easy affair if you are prepared and bring on board the best professionals in the area to help you sell your Northern Beaches home. If you are eager to learn more about how to sell your home and what steps may be involved, now is the time to contact Etch’s real estate professionals. Contact us now to learn more.