Villa Adagio - On the Beach by the Beach
With its true meaning being that of peace, and at ease, Villa Adagio is the perfect symphony of slow movement, performed with the greatest amount of grace and fluidity. Nested over the sands of Sandy Bay, the home is footsteps to the water, and would be just as happy miles away in almost any exotic landscape.
The bedrooms each pleasantly dressed, with the master bedroom beautifully poised atop of the water views below.
– Master bedroom: queen bed
– Bedroom 2: queen bed
– Bedroom 3: single king (with single king trundle underneath)
– Downstairs office/Guest bedroom: double bed
With opportunity to live on the waterfront of Clontarf Beach, Villa Adagio is being offered fully furnished, and its eclectic atmosphere will deliver a wonderful home away from home experience for guests looking for a serene environment to enjoy their time in Sydney. An absolute entertainer’s dream the home includes a generous terrace overlooking the Middle harbour setting or yachts and treescape, the home also offers a large open plan living with a coastal aesthetic. Outdoors the garden includes a dining alfresco which is both private and includes a fire pit for fireside marshmallow roasting and intimate chats.
Nearby the Sandy Bear café serves up incredible coffee and fish tacos, while Clonny’s of Clontarf offers fine dining and an opportunity to wine of an evening. Both enjoy barefoot access from the home without the need for flip flops or a towel! This seaside oasis will stimulate and rejuvenate anyone looking for a wonderfully peaceful retreat.
– Absolute waterfront taking in the sparking waters of Sandy Bay
– Large open plan living/dining flows seamlessly to covered deck
– Sleek designer kitchen with large island bench and dishwasher
– Three generous bedrooms, all with built-ins, plus home office
– Two chic modern bathrooms, main with large double shower
– Large north facing rear yard with multiple entertaining spaces
– Internal laundry, air-conditioning in living, fans in bedrooms
– Shared parking allocation for residents only in front of home
– Footsteps to Clontarf Beach and cafes, moments to transport
Availability: 28 July 2022
Located in Manly Council in the Northern Beaches area of Sydney, the Clontarf suburb is only 13 short km away from the CBD and offers a number of...READ MORE ABOUT Clontarf