The Manhattan offers an unparalleled all-inclusive rental experience to the most discerning guests. Accented throughout with art pieces and furnishings exclusively imported from world travels, The Manhattan offers accommodation at height of elegance, in the heart of Sydney’s eclectic suburb of Darlinghurst.
Located on level 3, the elevation provides an intimate sense of privacy, while taking advantage of the breathtaking city skyline which includes the Sydney Tower, glimpses of the Harbour Bridge, and is a prime vantage point for New Year’s eve fireworks, or sunsets which light up the horizon with a splendour of pinks, mauves and burnt oranges. The terrace comfortably includes alfresco dining for 6 guests and enjoys the highly-prized northerly aspect for bathing the home in soft natural sunlight.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living will rewards guests with its beautifully nurturing décor, tastefully procured by Kaiko Design Interiors to embrace the chic design language across each space and culminating in a dramatic crescendo at the marble island, made of Italian marble selected for its theatrical colour palette and impact on the space. The strength of this space lies in the intimate manner in which the fireplace connects the living zones and enhances the dining experience nearby.
The master bedroom is more akin to that of a hotel suite and recently featured in architectural publications, the bedroom suite is sophisticated and lavishly dressed for comfort and is the epitome of refined living. Including dressing room, travertine ensuite and private terrace, the master suite has been designed to enhance the air of grace and stylishness. By way of accommodation, all three bedrooms are spacious and enjoy the city skyline panorama throughout.
With dedicated office space and renovated bathrooms, each including heated floors and towel rails, the ambiance on offer is destined to mesmerise. Secure parking for two cars is offered within the private gated Dominion community, and by way of location with Oxford Street a mere 200 metre stroll of restaurants, and East Sydney café culture a stone throw away, guests will be left wanting for nothing while at The Manhattan.
– Fully furnished and recently designed and fitted by Kaiko Design Interiors
– Seamless flow from indoors to outdoors; generous sized floorplan
– North aspect, panoramic views, lift access to foyer & parking area
– 2 large outdoor covered terraces for alfresco living & entertaining
– Spacious living with fireplace, and dining zones with wide windows capturing the views
– Dedicated study area and wide entry foyer, both with built-in storage
– Open-plan Miele gas kitchen with wide oven & island bench
– Master bedroom (King bed) with dressing zone, ensuite, north facing terrace
– 2 more double bedrooms, both with b/ins, views and terrace
– 2 limestone bathrooms, ensuite with bath & separate rain shower
– Laundry with washtub, ducted zoned r/c air-con, video intercom
– 2 side-by-side car spaces in secure parking area
– Prestigious security complex with beautiful gardens