ELEVATED PENTHOUSE BY THE SEA
There are only a handful of full-floor penthouse apartments in Balgowlah, each secretly nested in the highest vantage points, most of them will never come to the rental market and remain tightly held among owner-occupiers who reap the rewards. Of the few penthouse apartments in Balgowlah, 7a Plant is likely the one that sits in the most prized location, within a stone’s throw of Seaforth Restaurants, close to transport, and overlooking Clontarf and Middle Harbour, the home will suit those looking for a unique rental that is both well proportioned and well positioned.
Enjoying an elevated position, this full-floor apartment is enormous, shares no common walls, and boasts captivating water and city skyline views. Its home-like scale is perfect for downsizer and young family alike, and when it comes to sweet spots, by way of location the home is perfectly nestled within walking distance to Seaforth restaurants to the west, and Balgowlah Heights IGA to the east. With transport at the doorstep and double lock up garage, to say the home is conveniently located is an understatement.
- Three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes & ensuites, master suite with enormous walk-in robe & spa bath
- Enormous formal living/dining space with expansive Middle Harbour views and a waterside balcony
- Casual living space plus casual dining area with Travertine flooring
- Giant glass walls maximise the views and northern aspect at the rear
- Deluxe European fitted kitchen with American oak cabinetry, dishwasher & pantry
- Remote double garage
- Large wrap around terraces, with courtyard
- Ducted air conditioning
- Middle Harbour views to Balmoral, Chinaman’s, Clontarf Beach and City skyline views
- Short level stroll to Seaforth village & city buses