When Size Matters
When it comes to luxury apartment living on the fringe of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, Botany is rapidly becoming the new hot spot. With the famous Brasserie Bread 800 metres away, and Capanno Trattoria Bar and Grill nearby, it is easy to see why young locals are turning their backs to Bondi and heading to Botany!
Unit 604 is located on the penthouse level, and enjoys water views across to Brighton-Le-Sands, and a sunny elevated aspect. With a huge master bedroom, and a massive array of wardrobe space and ensuite, this apartment is more like a freestanding home than a unit. The second bedroom enjoys a floor-to-ceiling window with glimpses across the skyline above, and the large study is perfect for a WFH environment. And if all that was not enough, the additional TV room/rumpus will be a welcome surprise to those looking for a spacious home near the shops and beach.
– Massive 147sqm on Title
– Enormous entertainer’s balcony terrace with sky view
– Huge master bedroom with ensuite and massive amount of robes
– Dedicated study with storage
– Additional TV room/rumpus (potential 3rd bedroom option)
– Double car space (tandem) in secure building