Substantial Family Home with Views
This substantial home offers multiple living areas and includes a separate family room, dedicated home office and sperate rumpus room for comfort. The contemporary open plan layout connects seamlessly to the sun drenched backyard, leading onto the level lawn, and for entertaining the front facing terrace is private and enjoys an elevated position with district views.
By way of accommodation, upstairs all four bedrooms are spacious and enjoy the benefits of daily afternoon sea breezes across the home, and ocean views across the eastern aspect. The wrap around terrace adds to the home’s liveability and transforms into a large deck off the master bedroom, a perfect spot for quiet time away from the bustle inside and enjoying the sunrise and views across to Manly Wharf and beyond.
Offering an enormous versatile floor plan the home will suit families looking to stretch out and enjoy all the lifestyle benefits Balgowlah Heights has to offer. Located within 200 metres of Balgowlah Heights Public School, and a level stroll to the local IGA, Post Office, and Cafes, 55 Woodland will be popular for those looking to enjoy 2023 in one of the Northern Beaches premier suburbs.
– Elevated sweeping district, Manly and ocean panoramas
– 4 large bedrooms with 5th bedroom option
– Master bedroom opens to large deck with ocean views, and includes private ensuite
– Caesar-stone kitchen, Smeg/Miele appliances
– Superb alfresco entertaining terrace, with district outlook
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining, dedicated home office and kids rumpus
– Fully enclosed private grass backyard
– Lock up garage with workbench
– Convenient to the IGA, Balgowlah Heights Public School, Tania Park and North Harbour Reserve and Forty Beans Cafe.
Availability: 23 December 2022
Leased on: 26 January 2023
about BALGOWLAH HEIGHTS
Located just 11km from the CBD of Sydney, Balgowlah Heights sits alongside Balgowlah and North Balgowlah and boasts a number of beautiful views and...READ MORE ABOUT Balgowlah Heights
#etchlivelocal #balgowlah heights