120 metres to the Beach
Today more than ever lifestyle is paramount. With this in mind, what could be more attractive than securing a home within 120 metres level walk to South Steyne, and an equally convenient 500 metres to Manly Wharf? Featuring a highly sought-after northerly aspect in the rear courtyard, the ground floor home is perfect for those looking for a convenient lifestyle, footsteps from the heart of Manly village.
By way of accommodation the four bedrooms on offer are each spacious, includes built-in wardrobes, and the Master features a private ensuite and his and her robes. The living spaces are generous and offer two separate spaces which can suit formal and informal/rumpus setup. The kitchen features 6-burner gas oven, Brazilian granite benchtop and servery, and copious amounts of storage and cabinets throughout.
Recently updated the home includes an undercover alfresco dining opportunity which connects to the level courtyard, which features basketball hoop and outdoor shower. Rounded off with garden shed for storage, and carport for off street parking, the home is ready to move in and will suit those looking to participate in the cosmopolitan Manly community and beachside buzz.
– Freshly renovated ground floor 4 bedroom home, level walk from front door to the beach
– Footsteps to the local primary school, Manly Wharf and burgeoning restaurants
– Located on a quiet residential street, perfectly nestled away from tourists and visitors
– Generous living spaces, and dining spaces which flow onto the covered north facing courtyard
– Granite kitchen with European appliances, bathrooms recently renovated throughout
– Hot beach shower, raised deck and garden shed
– Off street car port parking, security alarm, gas heating and BBQ outlet