When Comfort Calls
Located within walking distance to child-friendly, and dog-friendly, North Harbour Reserve, this home will suit all families looking to find their feet in the local area, or downsize and stay nearby.
Entirely designed around convenience this single-storey home is perfectly laid out for ease and comfort. The open plan living, dining and kitchen is generously proportioned, and spills onto the enormous hardwood deck and alfresco beyond.
The rear deck and backyard is entirely north facing, which means it is drenched in lovely natural light all day, and the lawn is a great retreat for child, dog and anyone looking to stretch their legs or entertain.
By way of accommodation, the three bedrooms are each spacious, while the Rumpus can double up for use as a 4th bedroom for additional comfort. The dedicated study is situated in a convenient and quiet location and serves as the perfect study or home office with storage.
The double garage is ideal for street level parking, and Valley Road famously quiet and offers plenty of off-street parking for additional cars without fuss.
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 3 bedrooms, plus 4th bedroom option
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living with fireplace
- Offered furnished, with unfurnished option
- Level walk to Forty Beans Café (700 metres) and parks
- Short stroll to Balgowlah Heights Public School (800 metres)
- Dedicated rumpus, and dedicated study
- Double lockup garage, and storage throughout
- PET FRIENDLY
Availability: 18 November 2022
Leased on: 22 October 2022
about BALGOWLAH HEIGHTS
Located just 11km from the CBD of Sydney, Balgowlah Heights sits alongside Balgowlah and North Balgowlah and boasts a number of beautiful views and...READ MORE ABOUT Balgowlah Heights
#etchlivelocal #balgowlah heights