DA APPROVED FOR 3 MODERN HOMES
DA Approved Site: Fairlight, Northern Beaches
DA approved for the construction of three homes. Each home with modern appointments throughout and two with swimming pools.
Site address: 195 Sydney Road Fairlight
Land Size: 876 sqm Land, commanding Northerly aspects
Yield: DA approved, 3 Modern Homes, each with 3 bedrooms plus media room
For Sale: by Private Treaty
- Build three homes, sell 2 & keep 1; or
- Build three homes, sell three homes;
- Stunning district views and ocean glimpses
- Highly sought after Northern Beaches location
- Minutes to Manly Beach, vibrant cafes and restaurants
- Opportunity to create an architectural statement
- Each home consists of 3 bedrooms + media room, 3 bathroom with Kitchen/living/ dining/outdoor and substantial storage rooms;
- Each have 2 car spaces and building B and C have a swimming pool; and
- All 3 are North facing and have district views, 10 minutes walk to Manly Ferry and 15 minutes to Manly Beach.
- Building A: 147 sqm internal, 293 sqm on title
- Building B: 149 sqm internal, 328 sqm on title
- Building C: 168 sqm internal, 457 sqm on title
Etch Real Estate is proud to offer approximately 876 sqm of DA approved land capturing district views and beyond. The site is located in the prestigious Northern Beaches suburb of Fairlight, situated 12 kms from Sydney’s CBD and minutes to Manly and all the Northern beaches has to offer.
At present the site on offer is DA approved for the construction of three homes which showcase the best of modern living and all three conveniently accessed via underground parking from Sydney Road.
195 Sydney Road, currently with existing dwelling, will be constructed as an architectural statement comprised of a three 2-storey homes with 3 Bedrooms plus media room (or potential fourth bedroom), generous living and entertainment areas and two with swimming pool. Each home has the added benefit of substantial storage located on the basement levels.
195 Sydney Road Fairlight offers the most wondrous hidden gems just footsteps from the DA approved homes. Via a Sydney Road, residents will reach the popular Butcher’s Cafe and Fiarlight beach, a location where they can enjoy a spot of fishing or set off on a kayak through Middle Harbour and beyond.
Sydey Road is located in the prestigious seaside suburb of Fairlight and allows easy access to Manly Beach an Sydney’s Central Business District. Recent big-dollar buys in the street and extravagant renovations have seen values sore, making this Development Opportunity a very rare and lucrative land grab.
Just moments from the site you’ll find some of Sydney’s most established and respected schools, like Manly West and Manly Village Public and Oxford Fall Grammar. Transport to Sydney CBD is conveniently located footsteps from the home and residents also enjoy the growing Cafe and Restaurant culture that Fairlight has to offer.
The astute developer will look to build the three homes and retain one or offer all three to the market and cash-in on this tightly held suburb to a market eager for brand new private seaside living.
Fairlight and Fairlight Beach are located just moments from the Manly Scenic Walkway, just off of Sydney Harbour and close to the CBD.READ MORE ABOUT Fairlight