MAYBE THE OPPORTUNITY OF YOUR LIFETIME
What could be more exciting than securing a 1,625 sqm vacant block of land in Palm Beach? Absolutely nothing!
This harbourside lot is the ideal location for the construction of your future dream home, and comes with the added upside of meeting council’s minimum subdivision lot size (of 700sqm) twice over, allowing for the potential construction of two homes on the lot. In a time where supply of quality homes is limited, and the Northern Beaches are of peak global interest, 826 Barrenjoey allows for so many astute opportunities ahead.
If you’re short on ideas just take a short drive across the beaches and spot the famous locals, luxurious homes and coveted restaurants and cafes to spur on your dreams; this harbourside blank canvas might be the opportunity of your life time.
- Lot size of 1,625 sqm, with scope for subdivision based on development approval
- Drive way with substantial commencement works
- Panoramic Pittwater views and close to transport, cafes and restaurants
- FSR: not applicable
- Minimum lot size: 700sqm
- Building heights: 8.5 metres
- Land zoning: Zone E4 Environmental Living
- Permitted without consent: Home businesses; Home occupations
- Permitted with consent: Bed and breakfast accommodation; Centre-based child care facilities; Community facilities; Dwelling houses; Group homes; Health consulting rooms; Home-based child care; Home industries; Places of public worship; Respite day care centres; Secondary dwellings; and more.
NB. Dimensions and images for illustration purposes.