DACEYVILLE WITH POOL STROLL TO KINGSFORD
Are you frustrated with not being able to include a pool for the kids in your search? Do you wish to be on the doorstep of Kingsford and everything it has to offer, and yet live peacefully at the same time? Then 8 Bunnerong might be the one for you!
This gorgeous family home offers a positively light filled atmosphere with a stunning outdoor setting, ideal for entertaining and family gatherings. Situated within walking distance to transport, shops and the Light Rail, this home is ideal for young families looking to enjoy everything the Eastern Suburbs has to offer.
- Recently completed swimming pool and landscaped yard
- Rear deck with gas connection for BBQ and power
- Open plan living room with vaulted ceiling and sunny outlook
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop
- 3 bedrooms and large bathroom with bath
- Separate laundry ideal for storage and optimal family living
- Large undercover car port with space for storage
- 1 minute to buses, 3 minutes to Light Rail
- Minutes to UNSW, city centre, airport and eastern beaches
- Subject to the appropriate council permission, there is potential to further expand the home and create a spacious second level.
Located on the quiet periphery of Kingsford, Daceyville has experienced substantial capital appreciation in the past 5 years. Homeowners are flocking to this leafy suburb and are being rewarding with a family friendly lifestyle within the closest of proximity to the Light Rail, UNSW and restaurants. Daceyville is situated 4 minutes from Eastlakes Shopping Centre and minutes from David Phillips Field, Bonnie Doon Golf Club and Rowland Park.
Council Rates: $324 per quarter approximately
Water Rates: $398 per quarter approximately
Land Size: 270 sqm approximately
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.