SOPHISTICATED ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT
Some homes are built to last, others are built to standout. This home accomplishes both with such a degree of excellence that it is known as one of the premier trophy waterfronts in the local area. The simple liberty of stepping out from your motor vehicle showcases the incredible uninterrupted panoramas and is the perfect prelude of things to come.
With every breathtaking reveal the residence plays host across each floor to mesmerizing vistas and offers multiple opportunities for harbourside access. Enjoying an elevated position, the Master bedroom provides a resort-like feel with ensuite sumptuously finished in Italian Marble with the entire space designed around optimum relaxation.
As you journey via private elevator each floor reminds you why the home is a must have. The entertainment spaces begin with the kitchen dining experience, and end with an entire level dedicated to the infinity pool, with effortless glimpses of the flotilla below.
When it’s time to leave this masterpiece behind, the deep waterfront mooring with jetty and boatshed permit numerous departure options. This home is a stunning architectural triumph which will reward you from dawn till dusk, with its design serving as a constant pleasant reminder of the masterful quality found throughout.
- 715 sqm of land, 518 sqm of internal living space (approximate).
- Substantial trophy waterfront with every conceivable luxury;
- Uninterrupted views over The Spit and Clontarf Beach to the ocean;
- Rare level street access to parking and foyer entry;
- Full brick construction with heated Italian travertine flooring;
- Sweeping living and dining space with fireplace flowing onto entertainer’s terrace;
- Dedicated entertainment floor with sauna, bar and wine cellar;
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool with wet-edge;
- Sleek kitchen with stainless steel island bench;
- Miele gas cooktop, two ovens, microwave and walk-in pantry;
- Butler’s pantry with stone bench, gas cooktop and dishwasher;
- Five-bedroom suites, each with ensuite, Master with sweeping views;
- Commercial size home office with built-in work stations;
- Built-in BBQ, hot/cold outdoor shower, laundry/drying courtyard
- CCTV security includes waterfront monitor, ducted air con
- Double lock-up garage plus double carport and motorised circular turntable
Situated in the harbourside suburb of Seaforth which known for its limited number of waterfront homes, this one is the jewel in the crown. Residing on absolute deep waterfront land, the home offers views across the timeless Spit Bridge which connects Seaforth to Mosman and allows access to Sydney CBD and yonder.
Diverse, visually stimulating, and rich with local history, the Seaforth suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches has been a popular destination for...READ MORE ABOUT Seaforth