FAMILY LIVING AT ITS BEST
6 KIRKWOOD STREET SEAFORTH
Arriving home should be the day’s most anticipated event. It should be an awe-inspiring occasion and anticipated with bated breath. Not only for the sense of relief and comfort a family home provides, but for the sense of pride and passion also. Too often these emotions are sought, but seldom are they actually delivered. With 6 Kirkwood, all of these feelings can be attained, with so much more.
Construction of the home has been spared nothing; with double-brick and steel frame, Italian travertine and marble, every element highlights the exceptional quality throughout. From the bespoke wrought iron entrance, to the months of excavation required to create a swimming pool that is a neighbourhood standout, the home is testament to the master builder’s dedication and commitment to making something that is truly special.
From Dancing with the Stars, to the Oscars in Hollywood, this home has played host to A-Listers from across the Globe and has been dubbed their “home away from home” when in Sydney. The timelessly elegant design and bespoke features are almost too many to list.
6 Kirkwood is a true family entertainer; with its multiple outdoor dining areas and the automated control systems ensuring music and mood lighting is enjoyed at your fingertips, spending time at home with loved ones will become a driving factor in your thoughts.
Nestled in Seaforth’s northern periphery the home enjoys access to local schools, shops, cafes, parklands and waterways. In a marketplace where so few homes spark imagination, or fail to inspire, 6 Kirkwood is one to put on the shortlist.
A special event first open will soon be announced, it’s advised you get in contact with etch real estate to ensure your place at the Open Home is reserved.
- Approximate land size: 839 sqm | building size: 529 sqm (including terraces);
- 5-bedrooms, master retreat with walk-through robe, ensuite and sunrise terrace;
- Spotted gum timber flooring throughout the accommodation;
- Italian travertine and carrara marble;
- 12m x 4m heated thermal swimming pool;
- Louvered pergola – automated with sensors for both rain and sun;
- 4 car garage with 8m span and custom built tilt door, with additional off street parking for up to another 4-cars;
- Wine cellar -humidity and temperature controlled (hosts 900 bottles);
- State-of-the-art NUVO multi-source multi-zone distributed audio system;
- C-Bus programmable lighting;
- Video intercom;
- Constructed methods utilized include double-brick, suspended slab, steel frame and acoustic/thermal insulated roof space; and
- External LED lighting and full irrigation system to all gardens
The home is filled with an abundance of natural light and destined to realize the next proud homeowners every desire.
Diverse, visually stimulating, and rich with local history, the Seaforth suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches has been a popular destination for...READ MORE ABOUT Seaforth