A stunning brand-new home that strikes the perfect balance between comfort, entertainment and style. Currently competing in the category of Excellence in Housing*, the Architect has been clever in their design by capturing the best of both sunlight and Middle Harbour views.
When you wish to live with breathtaking presence, this home offers an upstairs that over-delivers on all promises. With a choice of formal and informal living spaces each encapsulating views and flowing towards the great outdoors.
The kitchen is luxuriously appointed and adorned with a breakfast bar which will drench in natural light as the sun rises in the east. As the day makes its way across the home and fills the afternoon with a sense of calm, it will be time to savour a unique dining experience and warmth by the fire. Post mealtime you’ll either make your way to the adjoining formal lounge or the massive deck outside to enjoy the elevated position.
Downstairs the Master Suite offers the serenity which compliments the bespoke architecture throughout. With views across the lawn and towards the pool, once again the mornings will be kissed by each sunrise. Complete with glamorous ensuite, and substantial custom built walk-in wardrobe, the master is reflective of the homes dedication to comfort and quality.
Commanding respect you’ll make your journey towards the home each day and be mesmerised by the sandstone walls and sensuous curves on display. From the double-height front entrance to the glamorous flow of all living spaces upstairs, this home will be the talk among friends and family.
- Constructed by award winning Australian National Builders in 2018
- Designed by MHDP Architects
- Generous living spaces allowing access to outdoor spaces and views
- Gourmet kitchen with soft touch ergonomic cabinetry and quality fixtures and finishes
- Main bedroom with custom fitted walk-in robe and ensuite
- Sleek bathrooms with heated flooring throughout
- Secure gated access, ducted air conditioning
- Giant auto double lock-up garage and internal access
- Additional dual car parking on premises for visitors and guests
- Short stroll to city buses, shops, cafes, restaurants and parks
About Panorama Gardens
A boutique enclave of three homes built in 2018 and uniquely designed to optimize the use of space and light. Architecturally bespoke each home showcases a sense of individuality which has been created by a team of master craftsmen. Allowing for a sense of security and privacy, each home is privately accessed giving every homeowner the pleasure of enjoying the personal space enjoyed throughout Seaforth.
- Master Builders Association, NSW
Diverse, visually stimulating, and rich with local history, the Seaforth suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches has been a popular destination for...READ MORE ABOUT Seaforth