CHARACTER AND MODERNIZED FAMILY HOME
23 WARRINGAH STREET NORTH BALGOWLAH
Seldom does a home become available that has the charm and elegance of yesteryear, and includes the modern form and function we all desire. This home offers both and is nestled on a North facing corner block with no expense spared on the recent renovation, including a highly desirable Pizza Oven located on the undercover entertainer’s deck.
This is a perfect example of a meticulous renovation which has been achieved in keeping with its c1950s heritage charm. Transformed into a local icon it offers remarkable space, quality and style.
Situated in the highly contested suburb of North Balgowlah and within walking distance to cafe, bakery and transport. North Balgowlah Public School and The Farmhouse Montessori School both located within 3-minute walk from the home and Manly Dam trails moments from your doorstep.
- Pet friendly;
- Yesteryear elegance with modern design, form and function;
- Magnificent family space with soaring ceilings, fireplace and American oak floors;
- Exquisite hand-crafted leadlight windows;
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans found throughout;
- Open plan flow to large undercover deck which leads onto the green surroundings and and nurtured vegetable garden;
- Chef’s island kitchen with Ilve gas stove, dual-drawer dishwasher and butlers’ pantry;
- Formal lounge, separate TV room with sunroom and substantial study with custom joinery;
- Four bedrooms, main with stunning marble ensuite;
- Child-friendly front garden;
- Sandstone features and undercover entertainer’s deck with as new Pizza Oven and built-in barbecue;
- Lock up garage and off street parking for one additional vehicle; and
- 5 minutes to cafes, shops and city buses, and 10 minutes to surfing beaches.
Available 1st February 2019
about NORTH BALGOWLAH
A part of Warringah Council, just 13km northeast of the Sydney CBD, North Balgowlah is a desirable destination for many Australians and newly arrived...READ MORE ABOUT North Balgowlah
#etchlivelocal #north balgowlah