FAMILY FRIENDLY PET FRIENDLY LIGHT BRIGHT
Backing onto Bantry Bay Oval this family home offers all the contemporary comforts one could desire, with the added benefit of a fantastic location. Child friendly, pet friendly and with a massive north facing yard, this residence is ideal for a growing family looking to be part of one of the areas most coveted local communities.
Modern by design the home is spacious throughout. Downstairs it offers multiple indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces, a massive guest bedroom and dedicated study, all accessed from the level entrance. The ground floor just keeps giving, with the dining room and open plan kitchen seamlessly spilling onto the outdoor entertainment deck while taking advantage of the north facing yard’s beautiful Australiana setting. A second outdoor entertainment space is located off of the casual sitting room and is comprised of an expansive alfresco with Vergola auto louvred roof.
Upstairs the spaces are drenched in natural light and include three substantial bedrooms, each air-conditioned throughout. The Master includes a massive walk-in wardrobe, an ensuite and the elevated position embraces the district outlook and panoramic views of Sydney’s skyline, a perfect setting for new year’s eve fireworks.
When it comes to convenience you will be pleased to hear that the home has copious amounts of storage; there is literally storage everywhere, and when you look for storage, there is storage areas revealed inside storage areas. Finally a home that can host all the kids stuff, and keep is conveniently packed away!
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac 2 Reserve is a short stroll to the prized North Balgowlah Primary School and enjoys access to North Balgowlah Shops and cafes. Situated practically equidistant to Sydney’s CBD or Chatswood, and minutes to Manly Beach, it will be your choice as to which direction everyone heads each day!
- 4 large bedrooms + Study, 3 baths, 2 cars + storage
- Airy master suite with built-in robe, shower ensuite, a/c and private balcony with city skyline views
- Expansive alfresco with Vergola auto louvred roof
- 699 sqm block
- Views across the Sydney skyline
- Modern open plan, with private enclosed gardens
- Living room and dining spaces which spill onto the North facing deck and garden
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, air-conditioning throughout
- Dedicated home office with courtyard outlook;
- Stylish contemporary bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Timber floors, shadowline ceilings, surround sound BOSE, gas outlets throughout
- Private sunny rear lawns with barbecue area adjoin reserve
- Direct rear access to Bantry Oval and Manly Dam trails
- Easy two minute stroll to North Balgowlah Primary School
- Handy to city buses, village shops, beaches and the city
- Double lock-up garage with storage area and internal access.
Diverse, visually stimulating, and rich with local history, the Seaforth suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches has been a popular destination for...READ MORE ABOUT Seaforth