FAMILY FRIENDLY PET FRIENDLY LIGHT BRIGHT
Backing onto Bantry Bay Reserve this family home offers all the modern benefits one can desire with the added benefit of a fantastic location. Pet friendly and with a large North facing yard the residence is ideal for a growing young family.
The downstairs offers multiple bright indoor/outdoor living spaces, with the dining room and open plan kitchen seamlessly spilling onto the outdoor entertainment area and North facing yard. Also included on this level you will find a dedicated study/5th Bed and queen size guest bedroom.
Upstairs the spaces are drenched in natural light and include three additional bedrooms, the Master Bedroom includes a massive walk-in wardrobe and ensuite; the elevated position encapsulates the district outlook, great sunlight and more.
The exquisitely landscaped tropical gardens adjoin Bantry Bay Reserve and the home’s exclusive cul-de-sac setting is a short stroll from the Balgowlah North Primary School.
- 5 beds, 3 baths, 2 cars + storage;
- Views from the upper level stretch to the city skyline;
- Modern open plan with private enclosed gardens;
- Sitting room and attached dining space spills onto the North facing deck and garden;
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooktops and dishwasher;
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans;
- Dedicated home office with courtyard outlook;
- Master bedroom with ensuite and deck with city skyline views;
- Stylish contemporary bathrooms with heated underflooring;
- Timber floors, shadowline ceilings, surround sound, gas outlets;
- Private sunny rear lawns with barbecue area adjoin reserve;
- Direct rear access to Bantry Reserve and Manly Dam trails;
- Easy two minute stroll to Balgowlah North Primary School;
- Handy to city buses, village shops, beaches and the city; and
- Double lock-up garage with storage area and internal access.
Diverse, visually stimulating, and rich with local history, the Seaforth suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches has been a popular destination for...READ MORE ABOUT Seaforth