MAKE THIS YOUR TRANQUIL WATERFRONT PARADISE
Now, more importantly than ever, astute buyers are turning to blue-chip assets to future-proof their money. When it comes to selecting which properties tick the the most boxes it’s homes with waterfront access which are of the highest priority. As the proud homeowner of 151 Seaforth Crescent, knowing the water views and the beachfront are exclusively yours, provides you with a quality of asset which rises above all others in Sydney, and give you the confidence that this purchase is the right one.
This waterfront residence is gracefully positioned above Powder Hulk Bay and provides an extremely rare northwest facing aspect, bringing with it an opportunity for the homeowners to access all that Middle Harbour has to offer from your doorstep. Exclusively positioned in the stunning enclave of Seaforth Crescent, famed for its luxury homes and A-list residents, the home includes private beachfront access and a spectacular setting for sunsets and evening entertaining by on the harbour.
The home is eco friendly and its light-filled open plan layout leads to an expansive wraparound terrace which embraces the glorious views from each level. The home’s master bedroom is more like a suite, with private terrace, oversized ensuite and dedicated study, all embracing the picturesque sunsets which Seaforth is famed for.
The property is being offered with consent for two development opportunities as follows
- DA approved slipway (12m run approx.)
- DA approved for construction of a brand-new residence (lightweight construction, low cost build)
If these two benefits are not enticing enough, you will be pleased to know that the home will be sold in conjunction with a yacht and mooring (subject to transfer criteria), located only 20 metres from the property’s beachfront.
- 17 meter approx. beach frontage with picturesque harbour-side deck
- DA approved slipway and brand-new home
- Mooring available 20 metres from the beach
- 906 square meters approx. of land
- Large floor to ceiling windows, air-conditioning and remote control double garage
- Northwest aspect ideal for sunsets and evening entertaining
- Living areas all leading to wrap around terrace and with uninterrupted views
- Double lock up garage with inclinator access from the garage to the front door
Located close to Seaforth shops, restaurants, schools and city transport this is the ideal Seaforth waterfront for beginners. 151 Seaforth Crescent is offered as a rare northwest facing opportunity, ticks all the boxes and will attract a great deal of attention from buyers. Contact Etch Real Estate today to organise a viewing and request a Contract for Sale for review.
Diverse, visually stimulating, and rich with local history, the Seaforth suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches has been a popular destination for...READ MORE ABOUT Seaforth