PICTURE PERFECT FAMILY LIVING
When a great quality of life has become a priority, 15 Jackson offers this and so much more. While the views play host to the yachts in North Harbour, it is the long list of high-quality inclusions which make the home a complete standout in the local area.
Upon arrival you will notice that the living spaces are a heart-warming breath of fresh air and include beautiful period features like lead-light windows, chandeliers, a gorgeous gas fireplace and sumptuous Australian hardwood floors throughout. When creature comforts are what you are looking for, you will be pleased to find ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, bathrooms with heated floors, solar energy and the latest ‘must have’ by way of a beautifully integrated internal lift for added convenience.
One of the most eye-catching features is the open plan kitchen diner, with ginormous island benchtop and stunning vaulted ceiling it provides a perfect setting for family gatherings and entertaining friends. Spilling onto the generous alfresco, with sun-drenched solar-heated swimming pool included, this part of the house is exactly what the Northern Beaches dreams are made of.
By way of accommodation it is the opulent Master bedroom which will captivate your imagination. With significant dressing wardrobe, his and hers ensuite and a panoramic loggia which embraces the water views across to Manly, this is a gorgeous way to savour the picturesque sunrises each morning.
Situated in one of the absolute best parts of North Harbour the home enjoys equal proximity to popular Balgowlah Heights Village, Stockland Mall and dog friendly North Harbour Reserve, an ideal location for family fun and a great coffee.
15 Jackson presents perfectly, will tick all your boxes and attract a great deal of attention from buyers. Contact Etch Real Estate today to organise a viewing and request a Contract for Sale for review.
- Elevated sunny position within easy stroll to North harbour Reserve
- Four bedrooms + study/5th bedroom with bespoke joinery
- Master bedroom with dressing wardrobe, marble ensuite and panoramic loggia with views across North Harbour
- Open kitchen diner with vaulted ceiling which spills out to alfresco and heated pool
- SMEG appliances with induction cooktop and built-in wine fridge
- Double garage with internal elevator access to the home and easily accessible attic storage
- Sustainability features 1: magnetic removeable double-glazing for thermal and sound proofing
- Sustainability features 2: solar power for hot water (with hot water booster), solar heating in the swimming pool and solar energy with app communication
- Sustainability feature 3: 10,000L greywater storage system – can be connected to plumbing, sewerage and/or laundry
- Computerised irrigation for garden and veggie patch currently yielding lettuce, tomatoes and more
- Back to base alarm system and keyless front door entry