BATHED IN ELEGANCE
This home is kissed with each gorgeous sunrise and bathed in natural light. Elegantly finished with natural stone and timber floors, it offers all the elements an astute investor or fastidious homeowner will adore.
Upon entry you’ll note just how it has been meticulously cared for. With bespoke design elements and quality fixtures the sheer size of the open plan living area sets this home apart from the rest. When outdoor entertaining is important, it offers an enclosed terrace with district views and tree-adorned skyline.
With the ever-increasing density in Dee Why, this apartment offers a unique sanctuary inside a boutique block and conveniently positioned within a short stroll to the shops and Dee Why beach. With the added convenience of transport at your doorstep this apartment will prove highly desirable to those wishing to call Dee Why home.
- Spacious 101 sqm (not including car space) double-brick apartment;
- Gorgeous Master Bedroom with ensuite;
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, granite benchtop and breakfast bar;
- Timber floor and natural stone accents;
- Spacious internal laundry;
- Undercover entertainers terrace;
- Secure car space;
- Buses at yuour doorstep;
- 5-minute stroll to Dee Why Beach, Restaurants and Cafes; and
- Boutique, pet-friendly block.
Outgoings, approximate per quarter
- Council Rates $360
- Water Rates $170
- Strata Levies $1,134
We look forward to showing you through the home at one of our scheduled opens or by appointment at your convenience.